How To Select A Professional Carpet Cleaning Company:
- Good References - Our firm is considered one of the most reliable carpet cleaning companies in the area. We are often referred by some of the most seasoned professionals in the carpet industry. Our references are available upon request.
- Educated - Most carpet cleaners do not invest in educating themselves in their field. We regularly attend educational courses, certification classes, seminars, and study trade publications related to our work. We know and use the current systems and technology of our industry.
- Systems to Use - At Steam Pro Carpet Cleaning, we use proven equipment and cleaning methods approved by carpet manufacturers. "Our powerful vacuums leave your carpet 'standing tall' again and dry fast.
- Products - We stock only the best products from top-quality manufacturers. Our products are effective and safe.
- Pride - Never select a carpet cleaning company based on just the cheapest price - you are probably also choosing the cheapest result. Our quality cleanings by concerned professionals will prolong the life of your carpet and save you more money over time.
- Guarantee - When you have had an uneducated, unconcerned, or dishonest carpet cleaner in your home, the hardest part is getting them back to fix the problems that they have left behind. Our firm offers a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We do not want to leave anyone in our community feeling that they paid for a service they did not receive.
- Referral Rewards - We want to reward you for sending new customers to us through your referrals. Remember that we guarantee our work so you can feel comfortable referring your family, friends, neighbors, clients, and co-workers to our high quality, service-minded company.
How To Care For Your Carpet:
- Warranties - A copy of the specific warranties on your carpet should be available from the retailer where you purchased the carpet or from your home builder. Stain resist warranties range from 5 to 20 years. ALL WARRANTIES REQUIRE REGULAR PROFESSIONAL CLEANINGS AND IMMEDIATE SPOT REMOVAL
- Vacuuming - Vacuuming your carpet often. This removes damaging dirt that sits down in your carpet, cutting the fibers and causing premature wear. A good rule of thumb is to vacuum once a week for every person living in the home and always before dirt on the carpet is visible.
- Professional Cleaning - A complete cleaning should be done by a professional certified cleaner once per year. Heavy traffic areas require more cleaning and should be cleaned more often. Professional cleaning removes many stains and soil that vacuuming and spot treating have not been able to remove. Backed with 15 years of experience, be selective when choosing a cleaner- uneducated cleaners may strip your stain resistor and leave behind sticky residue.
- Spot Removal-Removing spots and spills immediately is necessary to maintain clean carpet. Any bits and pieces should be removed first. All excess liquid needs to be soaked up with a white towel. Great care must be taken when removing spots so as not to harm the carpet. When carpet is new (first 2 years) it still has plenty of protectants on it and many spots can be removed with just water. All other spots should be removed with a spot cleaner made specifically for use on carpet.
- Protectants - Residential carpets are treated with stain and soil resistors during the manufacturing process to protect the carpet. After 2 to 3 years, most of this protectants wears off in high traffic areas. It should then be re-applied by a carpet cleaner after a professional cleaning to prolong the life and 'cleanability' for your carpet.
If you have a question that wasn't answered, please refer to our FAQ.